Saturday, April 24, 2010

Data Execution Prevention window appears immediately, Whenever I close Windows Explorer, and annoying me.?

Data Execution Prevention window appears immediately, Whenever I close Windows Explorer, and annoying me.


It says "To help protect your computer windows has closed this program".


Name:Windows Explorer


Publisher:Microsoft Corporation


How to correct this issue.


Pl.help me.

Data Execution Prevention window appears immediately, Whenever I close Windows Explorer, and annoying me.?
RAM is not it. Below are a list of instructions to stop this error:


1.) Go to the Control Panel, and click Classic View.


2.) Click on System.


3.) Click on Advanced System Settings.


4.) Click on the Advanced Tab.


5.) Click on the Settings button under Performance.


6.) Click on the Data Execution Prevention tab.


7.) Select "Turn On DEP for all programs and services except those I select:"


8) Go to the Program File Folder and go into Internet Explorer.


9.) Select iexplorer.exe.


10.) Hit okay, and reboot when prompted.
Reply:happens to me too... something wrong with your RAM try changing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment