Saturday, April 24, 2010

Is there any prevention for cyst?

I've a cyst surgery on Nov 2002 (A cyst on my right ovary) but this year (Jan 2006) I find out that I've cysts in both ovaries :( And I'm going for another surgery in Jul 2006.) Is there any prevention for cyst not to come back? I understand cyst do have many kind, my kind do cause me pain in my ovaries and lower abdomen. The pain is unbearable. What's cyst actually and how it form it?


*Thanks for answering my question* :)

Is there any prevention for cyst?
I heard that some cysts can be caused by pin worms. Apparently, many humans have some sort of parasite without knowing it. It's possible you could have pinworms, and you can get it checked out if you want. (pin worms come out a tnight to lay their eggs, and sometimes they accidentally go up the wrong hole)
Reply:I had the same thing one my right ovary they had to take out my ovary and folopian tube, it was terrible . They are very painful and sometimes cancerous. Personally i think and im not a doctor but i think mine was caused from birth control. I had the norplant for 3 years. Now i just had a baby(its crazy but i thought after the sergury i wasnt going to be able to get pregnant) and i refuse and terrified to get on birth control. I make my husband do that part. And every since i havent had a problem. However they do say birth control pills are supposed to help get rid of them but mine was soooo big, its your choice go with your instincts, AND PRAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment