Saturday, April 24, 2010

Does anybody have any cures/prevention for canker sores?

Ever since I had braces when i was a kid, I get canker sores. You know those big, painful, 7 to 10 day lasting sores. My grandmother gets them too and she had them her whole life until she found a mouthwash called Prevention. I finally started using it religiously and sure enough, now I am free of canker sores!!!! I'm not selling the stuff or anything like that. I just wanted to let everyone know that it could work for them.


http://www.preventionmouthrinse.com/main...





Let me know if there are any other cures/preventions.

Does anybody have any cures/prevention for canker sores?
You can get a wet tea bag and hold it in your mouth and the tannic acids will help cut the duration.
Reply:carmex..it helps heal it and dry it up


No comments:

Post a Comment