Friday, November 20, 2009

Sears loss prevention interview tommorow?

I went to one interview today at BestBuy and got denied because of the lack of experiece at Loss Prevention. I am applying for this Job because its something I really want to do. I have tons of expereince in customer service. My ultimate goal is to become a law enforcement officer. I figured a job in LP might help me out to get some training in. Have any of you applied at this sort of position. Waht Kind of questions should I expect? I dont care about salary and Im just mitivated to do this. I have been teasing the idea of getting a jos like this for quite some time now and I feel like its my calling. I want to get the experience in to somewhat help me when I go for the big dream of becoming a police officer. Ive dealt with big interviews before like when I got the job at WAMU, but this interview scares me for some reason. Maybe because I want it so bad. I just need some tips to help ease my stomach and I would appretiate the help a lot. TO THOSE THAT ANSWER THANK YOU VERY MUCH REALLY!

Sears loss prevention interview tommorow?
good job man. Dress professionally and conservatively. Emphasize that you pay close attention to details and are very observant. Be respectful. You're good at following directions and procedures. I'm sure you'll be asked what you would do if you saw someone shoplifting, getting hurt, or sick. The answer is follow store procedures. Be confident. It will take confidence to chase down a bad guy


No comments:

Post a Comment